Databases provide useful information and materials for the bibliographic research. They help find references to articles or texts which can be subsequently retrieved from the place they are hosted in. TROVA let users know the availability of the searched text in UniTo libraries or in other libraries or platforms.
Please consult the whole list of databases and editorial platforms: for each entry a detailed description and access regulation is provided.
Here is a direct access to some databases
- Online Zanichelli Dictionaries (optimized for Mozilla or Chrome)
- EconLit with full text
- ISI - Web of Science
- ISI - Journal Citation Reports
- Leggi d'Italia Professionale
- MLA (research integrated with PIO and PAO; further access on Chadwyck Healey)
- Oxford English Dictionary
- PIO - Periodicals Index Online (research integrated with PAO and MLA)
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Full Text
- ProQuest Psychology Journals
- Sole 24 Ore
- Thesaurus Linguae Graecae
Please click on the TROVA button beside each search result to reach the whole text.
Warning - The TROVA service is active when accessing the above-listed databases from this website or from any UniTo library website only.
Accessing bibliographic databases from outside the University of Turin network is possible through our proxy service.
Users can access and consult the digital collections bought by the University Library System for the HUGO (Humanities Go Online) project.